Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Brown-Forman is now hiring a Sawmill Operations Technician. Please submit your resume for consideration.
The position is for an operations technician that will be working in a saw mill. Operating bandsaws, rips saws, conveyor belts and inspection of the material, stacking barrel stave and heading pieces for shipment
As the Sawmill Operations Technician you will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. You'll perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures.
• Health, Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• and much more!
• 1 year of production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience, or equivalent type work.
• Previous experience in a woodworking facility.
• Previous experience with all types of wood working equipment.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Should possess attention to detail and a commitment to safety, team work, and product quality.
• Ability to work weekends and daily overtime as needed.
• Must pass drug/alcohol screen, physical abilities test, and background check.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated.
• Ability to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop.
• Ability to work in an environment that is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter.
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs without assistance and 100 lbs with mechanical assistance.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.